VISIT OF BUSINESS DELEGATION TO GHANA
Back | Print
1.The Ghana High Commission in New Delhi is intending to send an Indian Business delegation in the following sectors to Ghana from the 13th to 14th April, 2015:
- Import/Export of Commodities and Trading
2. Among the highlights of the visit will include meeting with the:
- President of the Republic of Ghana, H.E John Dramani Mahama;
- Vice-President of the Republic of Ghana, H.E Mr. Paa Kwesi Amissah-Arthur;
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration;
- Minister of Trade and Industry;
- Minister of Health;
- Minister of Food and Agriculture;
- Officials of Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC)
- Private Businessmen and Business Association
- The Print and Electronic Media.
3. We are hereby, requesting you to take advantage of this unique one stop high powered interaction to promote your individual and corporate business in Ghana.
4. Warm Regards.
GHANA HIGH COMMISSION
Go to Top | Back | Print